Production Blog: Final Task



 Hey guys its your favorite blogger coming in with a new blog!

Today I continued on my journey to edit the opening sequence of the film.

I started today by adding on the music for the background song through out the film.

This was a bit difficult to download the song from the website and get it into my editing app. I am not surprise it took me a while to figure it out since I always seem to struggle with placing the song in the app. I almost forgot but if I didn't tell you guys this but the editing app that I used is called Cap Cut. I really like using it since it is easy to use and doesn't really glitch like other editing apps. Its good that the app is easy to use because it doesn't really come with much instructions. Anyways back to the main discussion I eventually had to back through my blogs to try and remember how I added the song last time. I eventually remembered and added the song to the opening sequence of the film.

The song I used was made by a popular artist David Fesliyan. He had a whole bunch of background sounds on his website Fesliyan Studios. Just a warning for anyone who wants to you use one of his songs, they usually give a feeling of anxiousness and suspense.

I added the song but I am probably going to have consult my teammates on whether the song should play through out the film or not. The reason I am unsure about this is because if I play the song through out the opening sequence it might make the viewer numb to it. Like the reader won't feel the suspense building up if the song place continuously.

On the other hand though one of the major aspects of an opening sequence is the song. As far as I can remember almost any show or movie had a song that played through out the opening. So I was wondering if I should just edit the song to play at certain parts of the opening.

This is so hard to decide I am probably going to consult my teammates tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Final Task

Production Blog: Final Task