Production Blog: Final Task

 



hey guys its you favorite blogger coming in with a new blog!

After being critiqued by my family members and friends went over the film to make changes.

The first thing I did was I went straight to the easiest thing to do, the scene where spooky makes its first appearance. I slowed it down a bit so it was easier to see spooky in the scene. Rather than having the speed at 1.2x, I brought it down to 1.1x. After I adjusted it, it made it better to notice and see spooky yet not interfere with the length of the video.

 Next, I went through and found every scene that included titles. One of the feedback that I received was that the music was too loud whoever the characters were talking. So, I lowered the volume a bit by using the mute bottom at the bottom of the screen that involved talking. This didn't take that long because only a small amount of scenes had no audio or conversation, meaning I had to edit the volume on post of the scenes. This process wasn't too bad but it took a good chunk of time, but the worst was yet to come. 

Fixing the timing of the titles was definitely the most time consuming adjustment I had to make. I only added about 1-1:30 seconds to the length of the title appearance. Although it was annoying, I found of way to make my this process a lot easier. Once I edited the timing for one of the titles, I used the white vertical line that appears in Cap Cut and used it as a stopper to align them evenly without the hassle of trying to figure out if they are matching just by looking at it. 

After finishing the titles, I moved on to the transition for the flashback. I also inverted the scene where  Giovanna, was on a phone call with spooky. This allowed the flashback feel more like a conversation between the two friends when they are "facing each other" rather than looking at the same direction in both scenes. After that I was finally finished editing the film

 The film is finally finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Final Task

Production Blog: Final Task