Production Blog



 Hey guys its your favorite blogger coming in with a new blog!

Today I showed my friends and family the opening sequence of our film

The first friend I showed was Kayla, she old me she liked the genre of the film but would like if the subtitles match the genre. She also said that the subtitles were too fast and should be a little slower since it was hard to read the words. The next person I asked was my next friend Moni I asked her what she thought about the film. She said she liked it  and thought it was a really good opening but wished the subtitles were slower as well. She also said the scene when spooky first appeared was really quick and she said she wished it was slower and that spooky was more visible. She also said that the flashback transition needed a little work since it looked kind of glitchy. I also asked my friend CeCe she also said she liked the film but wished that there was more transition through out the film. She also said that she wished that the transitions that was already there was a bit smoother. She also thought that the titles in the blog could have been a little slower.

That was the feedback that I received from my friends, I then went to ask my family what they thought of the film. I asked my mom what she thought of the film, she  liked it but wished the sound was a bit louder since she couldn't really hear. She also though the transitions weren't good and was a bit choppy and needed a lot of work. I showed my dad next and he didn't have much critiques if anything he just made jokes throughout the film.

I then showed my two older sisters and a t first they were quiet like they were about to lie to me. Of  course I knew better and in about a minute the critiques started. My sisters told me the transition was horrible and needed work, they thought the audio needed to be longer and started of kind of randomly. They also made a comment about the titles and how they needed work, then they talked about how dramatic the flashback scene was.

If  one thing is for sure I can count on my sisters to be honest with me...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Final Task

Production Blog: Final Task